Saturday, July 25, 2009

Up and Down Week

Well, this week can be best described as an up and down week. Here's the list:

We have the windows in and the porch up on our church addition.
The engine light is ON in my van again...now what is wrong?
I had a good visit with a neighboring pastor's wife.
My new yardman surprised me by waking me up early on Monday morning so he could mow.
One of my special friends became very ill....and then is recovering well.
A very special friend passed away, was promoted to Heaven.
The workman I was waiting for never showed up.
Two special people in my life got not-so-good reports in their fight with cancer.
We had a good fundraiser (selling meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans as plate lunches.)
Home Depot would not let us use our new credit account. Why?
A young lady in our church received a wonderful healing.
We had enough money to buy the material for wiring the new addition to our church.
Some great news....my friends are going to be grandparents (and greatgrandmother, and aunts,etc.)

Yes, that is life.....sometimes up and sometimes down! But God is always in control. And we can count on that!

No comments: