Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another week passes....closer to my move

Well, another week has indeed passed. Mostly, I have been packing, boxes and bags and plastic tubs. They now decorate my living room, waiting for their trip to our new house. Then, there is the list-making! I have so many lists and so many items/things to do......but not one of them has been crossed out this week. I guess I am kind of in a holding pattern. I have all the information for connecting the utilities.....and will start working on that next week. Also, I will be signing the lease and getting the keys on Friday or Saturday of next week. Hopefully, things will start to speed up in another week or so.....especially since my countdown shows that the days are passing!!!! And, I keep on moving on........................

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

Time passes ever so quickly! I'm sure you will get it accomplished, however.