Saturday, April 3, 2010

Aunt Gladys is visiting in the Valley



How exciting it is to have Aunt Gladys visiting here in the Valley. Uncle Jim and Aunt Eunice went to the Harlingen airport to pick her up on Tuesday....and I met them there. We had a subway lunch together. Then on Wednesday, they came to my house for dinner....and we took a couple of pictures. It was so fun to show Aunt Gladys things that I have in my home that my grandfather (her father) and my Dad (her brother) made. Opie really liked having Aunt Gladys at our house too!! On Thursday, I met them for Chinese food....and we had another good visit. Now we are all looking forward to celebrating Easter tomorrow at Nueva Vida Church and then having a picnic lunch and egg hunt, cascarones, and lots of fun. I am sure I will be posting more pictures soon!!!! Thank you, Aunt Gladys, for coming to visit us!!

No comments: