Monday, August 11, 2008

Teeth-less and Money-less

Well, the date has finally arrived for me to have oral surgery! Ugh! Tomorrow morning (8/12), I will have two extractions, imbedded roots removed and the jaw bone scrapped. That doesn't sound like fun! My temporary partial plate will be put in before I leave the office to protect that area....about 1 1/2 inch incision. I will be able to drive home and then will spend the rest of the day and probably Wednesday, resting and letting my mouth heal. So, the bottom line is that when I leave the oral surgeon's tomorrow, I will be three teeth-less and definitely money-less!!!! (Oh, yes, I will be quiet and not eating a whole lot for a couple days too!)

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

Ouch, Susy!!!! You made my mouth hurt..... I'll be sure and pray for you. Let us know how you are doing...