Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picking Up Speed.....as I Move!!!

On Monday, I went to make my last rent payment for the house in Reynosa. My deposit will cover the rent for all of January and I can use whatever time I need in February to finish up the cleaning and moving the cats and dogs in exchange for a window unit a/c and my gas stove. I am satisfied with our arrangement. Yesterday, my uncle and aunt who winter in So. Texas helped me get all the windows in my new house measured. Then we had a great lunch of Mexican food! Finally we went to Wal Mart and bought blinds for all the windows. Bro Balde from my church is scheduled to come and put up all the blinds tomorrow. I will be taking the first huge load to the new house tomorrow. Today, I will be packing....packing.....packing. So I am picking up speed as I move!!!!!

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

Whoo hoo!!!!! Exciting.....glad your headed to Texas!