Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving On Again!

Well, almost all the blinds are up at the new house. Opie and I spent the night in Raymondville on Friday night after our Ladies' Christmas Celebration in Lasara. How nice it was NOT to have a long, dark drive to Reynosa. We slept on an inflatable mattress....not the best, but we did sleep. On Saturday, we went back to Reynosa and got the mirror for my chest of drawers. It would be hard to bring with other things. And, we slept in Raymondville for the second night. It was unbelievable to take only 15 minutes to get to church on Sunday morning. In the afternoon, my uncle helped me take the middle seat out of my van so I have more room for furniture. So, this will be another week of moving stuff to Raymondville!!! And, there are not many days before Christmas and NOT NEARLY ENOUGH days before I should have all my things in the new house. Thus begins another week of moving!!!!