Monday, June 7, 2010

Good-bye to my Freestar

Today, I tearfully said "good bye" to a faithful companion! I owned my 2004 Freestar mini-van for 6 years 4 months and 2 days! I drove it 113, 720 miles. We spent hours on the Pharr/Reynosa International bridge! We traveled to Illinois to visit the family. And, it served me so well as I moved all my belongings from Reynosa to Raymondville. Only once did it leave me stranded.....on the highway in Little Rock last fall when the transmission went out. We took people to church and on errands! Opie and Chiquita as well as the cats have traveled to the vet in the Freestar....in fact, Opie thought he was a permanent front-seat passenger. I really liked my Freestar and though I have moved on to a pretty, new vehicle, I will miss my van. Thank you, faithful Freestar for all your great service! Many memories remain with you!

No comments: