Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grocery shopping list.....

The end of the month is here.....and my cupboards and refrigerator are getting empty. It must be time to make a grocery list. I really would like to eat healthy so...
  • meat is out because of the hormones used to raise it and the cholesteral
  • canned goods can have contaminents due to the tin cans and preservatives
  • processed foods have too much salt, sugar, and preservatives
  • drinks have caffiene and even sugar substitutes are bad for me
  • organic and natural may not really mean they are THAT organic and THAT natural
  • fresh vegetables and fruits may have pesticides
  • there are recalls on food with e-coli and other horrible stuff
  • and what are those ingredients that have very long, unpronounceable names?...must be bad
  • everything else has too many calories

Well, I guess I don't need any groceries after all.........

No comments: