Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting closer.......

This week is the LAST FULL WEEK that I will be living in Reynosa. Whew! Tomorrow, the movers come to give an appraisal of the stuff that is going in the moving van on Wednesday, February 4th. Then, I have to hurry up and get the last things that I am taking in my van packed up and transported. I need to clean the big pieces of furniture that will go in the van. I have two cats left to take to the vet for their shots and international passports!! It will be a big week of finishing as much as possible before the moving van comes. Then after the big pieces of furniture are moved, I still have to clean the house, take the cats and Chiquita over....and get the keys turned over to the owner. Hopefully, I will be all in one place by Tuesday, Feb. 10th. And, so we are getting closer to finishing up on all these trips back and forth.

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

I know you will be soooooo glad when the move is over! Love you!