Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanksgiving


My LIST of thanksgiving!

1--It did not rain nor was it COLD while I was packing or unpacking the van.

2--I did not have any trouble getting any of my possessions across the international border.

3--I was able to bring all four cats, Chiquita, and Opie with me with no problems.

4--The movers were on time (a true miracle for Mexicans!) and did a good job with my furniture.

6--I was able to get all the utilities, internet, and the landline phone connected with no LARGE deposits or fees.

7--Everyone...the landlords from Reynosa, the landlord in Raymondville, the church family.....were so patient with me while I did all the moving.

8--I received a few gifts of money and a couple of loans which have helped me get through this time of excessive bills.

9--God is really good to me!!!

10--I have new opportunities and there will be new doors opening as I now live in Texas again.

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

I'm thankful for your blessings, too!