Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Keep Moving!!!!!


Well, it seems that my schedule is dominated by pack, load the van, unload the van and go back for more. In between, I am trying to keep up with my church activities and the rest of life! Now, I have a new washer, dryer, and stove--in place and working in my new house. About 50% of what I can move myself is now in Raymondville. I am aiming for February 4th as the day for the movers to take the big pieces of furniture. I am tired....I have lots of sore muscles from lifting furniture that is really too heavy for me to do by myself....but Opie is my only faithful helper and all he can do is cheerlead!!!....or trip me or push me out of bed onto the floor (which he did last week and my collection of bruises prove it!). I am thankful for so many, many blessings.......but I must admit that it is getting pretty stressful and I will be so happy to be ALL in one place. So, each day, I am just telling myself to keep moving and one day soon we will celebrate!!!!

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Just this week I was thinking about you and wondering where you were in the process! Thanks for letting us know.

Love you!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, I miss more constant conversing with you!.......soon I will be back to normal!!! ..... Whatever that is!!! I laughed at your cleaning list.....I haven't even moved in and I need to start cleaning again! LOL!!! Have a wonderful Sunday! Love you!!!!