Friday, June 20, 2008

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is!

Yes, I am going to be putting my money IN my mouth! Fillings are what you put in doughnuts or pies and cost under $5.00 for sure. But, in my case, fillings go in teeth and cost well over $100. I would much rather wear a crown...like Miss America or at least Queen for the Day at the Senior Citizens' Center.....but no! I get to have several in my MOUTH! They each cost about $1000 and do NOT have diamonds or any other kind of jewels. And then for plates....temporary, well that should be a cheapo paper plate, right? No, mine is going to cost $200 and will only help me to have teeth when I smile and not be toothless! And as for the permanent plate....well, I think I could find a beautiful, expensive one to use when dining.....and it certainly would not cost over $1000. (I will not even mention the oral surgery! No little teeth are worth that much just to get rid of them!) So now you know, my precious retirement money will be PUT in my mouth over the next few months!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

wow, sorry about the mouth and the money but I do LOVE the way your write!